DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maybe a strange question

Jeffro15

Reactions
I've spent much of my life living on my boats. Several years ago I started flying a jolly Roger flag that had bright red eyes. From then on, I had much fewer problems with birds messing up my boat.
Has anyone used the red painted propellers, and what is their experience with aggressive birds?

I've spent much of my life living on my boats. Several years ago I started flying a jolly Roger flag that had bright red eyes. From then on, I had much fewer problems with birds messing up my boat.
Has anyone used the red painted propellers, and what is their experience with aggressive birds?
If the flag had any effect, it's most likely due to the eyes rather than the colour of the eyes.

Perhaps you need a pair of Ken Heron eyes?

Reactions: jimlips
I've worked around large hangars and aircraft for a long time. Bird love to perch and do other things on the way out of reach tails of aircraft so I've seen every type of bird deterrent created. Screeching Owls, Whirling objects that are suppose to hypnotize or something..Ultra sonic sounds ..nothing works..well maybe a Red Ryder..I just can't go that route.
In San Blas Mexico, I remember a park in the center of the city. It's filled with beautiful trees and flowers and birds..the racket the birds make is deafening and so every 15 minutes a huge explosion goes off and for seven or eight minutes there is complete silence..Bliss..
where do you buy one of those Jolly Rodger flags? :)

I've worked around large hangars and aircraft for a long time. Bird love to perch and do other things on the way out of reach tails of aircraft so I've seen every type of bird deterrent created. Screeching Owls, Whirling objects that are suppose to hypnotize or something..Ultra sonic sounds ..nothing works..well maybe a Red Ryder..I just can't go that route.
In San Blas Mexico, I remember a park in the center of the city. It's filled with beautiful trees and flowers and birds..the racket the birds make is deafening and so every 15 minutes a huge explosion goes off and for seven or eight minutes there is complete silence..Bliss..
where do you buy one of those Jolly Rodger flags? :)
I think it came from Disney, from the Pirates of the Caribbean.

Prop color will have no effect.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard