DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Members map is just a grayed out screen.

RS Bush Pilot

Premium Pilot
Reactions
When I click on the link for Members Map, I get only a gray screen... no data. I have anti-virus/firewall on the PC, but I don't see how that could affect it, as I am able to view everything else.

Anyone know what's causing this?

When I click on the link for Members Map, I get only a gray screen... no data. I have anti-virus/firewall on the PC, but I don't see how that could affect it, as I am able to view everything else.

Anyone know what's causing this?
Try refreshing the browser. It works fine for me.

If that doesn't work, try using a different browser or make sure no browser plugins might be blocking it.

1675102502037.png

Reactions: RS Bush Pilot
Thanks for the suggestion, although it still didn't work. Then I changed browsers (Opera then to Mozilla. Logged back in, and checked the map again. A box popped up asking if I want to allow location. (aha). Clicked YES, and then USA map came up, but only 10 member locations showed for the entire country; and none in the eastern third of the US. That seems strange.

Anyway, it would have been a good feature if it worked, but I'll do without it.

Thanks for the suggestion, although it still didn't work. Then I changed browsers (Opera then to Mozilla. Logged back in, and checked the map again. A box popped up asking if I want to allow location. (aha). Clicked YES, and then USA map came up, but only 10 member locations showed for the entire country; and none in the eastern third of the US. That seems strange.

Anyway, it would have been a good feature if it worked, but I'll do without it.
It is a third-party plugin for the forum. @clackey I'm sure will look into it.

Yeah, somethings not right.

There's a lot more pins / members than what's being shown at the moment.

Had that problem. Had to switch to Google Chrome.

Take a peak for me please.

I use Chrome at home / phone and something happened this past week with the map.

It only shows about 50 members worldwide.

Probably some administrative changes with the site. 🤔

I don't see the map option on the Spark Pilot site anymore.

Thanks.

Reactions: RS Bush Pilot
I will have to check when I get to my computer. Don’t use Chrome on my phone and I get the blank screen with Safari

Reactions: SeaPig and MA2 317
It is most likely a problem with the Map plugin that the site uses. I am sure @clackey will be looking into it. Please be patient while he does.

Thanks everyone

Reactions: SeaPig and MA2 317
I just tried to view the map for the 1st time, and also just get the grey screen. Disabled all Firefox plugins - to no avail.

34S
It's working for me (using Firefox as well)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore