DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Merry Christmas to all! And SD card quick question.

Matty Ice 79

Reactions
Good Morning and Merry Christmas to all pilots and families:)

picked up this SD card yesterday. Would you guys please give me your thoughts? This is the best one I could find at my local Walmart

Thanks61CC218F-1FEF-4062-BA6D-B9B52C002AB7.png

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Why they have to come up with these fancy names all the time and not be clear as to what's better than the other one.

To add insult, some brands aren't consistent with the model. Samsung seems to be the worst in mixing models and specs.

Good Morning and Merry Christmas to all pilots and families:)

picked up this SD card yesterday. Would you guys please give me your thoughts? This is the best one I could find at my local Walmart

ThanksView attachment 120054
SDcard.pngI take no personal credit for creating this. I saved it from another (somebody else's) post to this forum. I am keeping a file of frequently asked questions on my hard drive so I don't have to re-invent the wheel each and every time to help out with answering a question.
Hope this helps.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: DoomMeister
I agree with most the advice as stated above.
I would only add that 64 GB storage capacity is usually more than enough for my needs.
I have 128GB and 256GB cards. I use these for storage or transfer to other devices; not for flying.
I transfer videos to my desk top or laptops. I have had SD cards fail or need to be formatted after they already were, and lost the data. I would rather have more 64GB cards...AND they are cheaper too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidiophilifix