DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Messages, information, other signals, leds

majeszczak

Reactions
Last time i was flying , i got messege like "large velocity wind" and other time "high velocity wind" , i'm wonder how many messages dji prepare for us.
Maybe we can make some kind od code bible ?

Put here unusal code , messages

Admin please moderate

But it would be nice to know what possible messages could appear and what the thresholds are.
DJI is well known for adding things in the GO app without telling anyone. Every GO version I see messages I never had before. And that's going on for years already. They only tell about stuff that people might like.

DJI never communicated any warnings list and I'm sure they have a reason for that. The public need to keep thinking that their consumer drones are just camera's that fly themselves and that almost nothing can go wrong.

A comprehensive list of all possible warnings and thresholds would scare off potential total newbies, by far the biggest market.
They changed the app name from DJI Pilot to DJI GO for the same reason. People should not have the feeling that they would actually need to PILOT a DJI drone. Just press GO!

I am for creating a list ourselves and keeping that current.

Reactions: MavicMoira
I get a wind warning almost every time I fly. After checking to see that the MP is behaving satisfactorily, I ignore it. As a result I don't take it very seriously. This might get me into trouble one day, I know, so I WOULD like to know at what wind strength the warning is generated and if there are different warnings for different wind strengths as may be indicated by the OP.

Seems like DJI has changed the "High Wind" warning threshold (i.e. lowered it). I've owned my Mavic since the beginning (October 1016) and don't quite remember getting as many warnings back then as I do now.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy