DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Method to reset goggles with button push? Stuck on "DJI Screen"

No success. Kind of like many li-ion devices it seems to shut off but keep enough juice to indicate low battery etc. I waited a few days then charged a bit and still grey screen.

DJI sent me return label etc for replacement but may just take the sure bet and get refund from Best Buy. Then be patient.

No success. Kind of like many li-ion devices it seems to shut off but keep enough juice to indicate low battery etc. I waited a few days then charged a bit and still grey screen.

DJI sent me return label etc for replacement but may just take the sure bet and get refund from Best Buy. Then be patient.
Sorry to hear that.

Cyber didn't you have a charging issue? What happened with yours?

Glad to hear that.
Now we need to figure out what you were watching that overloaded the plug:p:D And how do I get a copy:cool:
It was the most intense thing the eyes could ever see. You need retinas of steel or you'll go blind instead of the outlet burning out.:cool:

Reactions: Robbyg
It was the most intense thing the eyes could ever see. You need retinas of steel or you'll go blind instead of the outlet burning out.:cool:

Sign me up! I got a 220V 30Amp plug ready to goThumbswayup
Now how do you unlock this bad boy :D

Rob

Sign me up! I got a 220V 30Amp plug ready to goThumbswayup
Now how do you unlock this bad boy :D

Rob
You have to gently stroke the touchpad with 3 fingers, in a very specific pattern. Up, up, down, left, right, down, right. Then with one finger make gentle small circles for a little bit. The hidden FW will be unlocked with the secret content. :D XD

Running it dead won't do anything. Basically unhooking he headband is the same thing.

I’m sorry to report that I never found solution and was lucky enough to be in return period. I returned and bought new — and only use DJI Assistant to update goggles now with no issues so far. When I reached out to DJI support (keep in mind about 4 months ago now), they did not troubleshoot and offered to replace. Perhaps they have new advice now that the goggles have been out for a while.

Good luck and sorry you have also experienced this.

Theres a hidden button on the side of the goggles i forget exackly but its there. I firgot to try it when i was disassembled them ripping out the 2 earsides antennas.. disappointed after my 2nd flight .. im pretty sure its on the same board as the usb port.. ill check this afternoon..i posted alot of photos when i opened them up . Ill try to see if i can find that post ... Actually ill probbly take them apart just to try out that dam button..

Reactions: Pathogen
Yup! its a button.. well time too see what it does..strange how the hole thats next too usb is on wrong side to access this button..wish me luck...

Yup! its a button.. well time too see what it does..strange how the hole thats next too usb is on wrong side to access this button..wish me luck...
0883d4240823a1817530c8ed1b1696c5.jpg
638f547eb454e3c8d0019f17eb6b689c.jpg

I had the exact same problem with my goggles. I ended up sending them back to DJI to get them repaired or replaced. I spoke with them today and they said they'll ship soon and it is a replacement. I've heard of others having the same problem and it seems like they replace them instead of repairing them.

Reactions: skeeterdog
Tried it but only thing it did was blink green upon release one flash .. goggles on or off usb otg hdmi.. holding buttons.. evrything i could think off. Tried for like 30 minutes.. nothing on screen to indicate any changes.. maybe its in a future update.. the boards usb and hole line up if flipped around ..maybe it was a binding button in begining stages or something...i really wish hdmi would work both directions...

Reactions: Pathogen
I had the exact same problem with my goggles. I ended up sending them back to DJI to get them repaired or replaced. I spoke with them today and they said they'll ship soon and it is a replacement. I've heard of others having the same problem and it seems like they replace them instead of repairing them.
Well I finally got my goggles back today either though DJI says they haven't even sent them yet, but the problems fixed and they repaired my old goggles not replaced them. I don't know what they did but they seem to work okay now. They wouldn't tell me what they did either. Getting information from them as like trying to get Donald Trump to release his tax information.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661