DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Mewslade and Fall Bay, Gower, Wales

Dozza88

Reactions
Site
gowerbydrone.com
One of Gower's most beautiful beaches. Mewslade is a secluded sandy cove at the end of a winding valley framed by dramatic limestone cliffs. There is no beach at high tide but at low tide it's possible to walk across to nearby Fall Bay.
Taken over 2 evenings. Annoyingly on the first better day I went down, I had forgotten to check the spare batteries that had almost completely discharged, having not been used since December. Still I think the video came together quite nicely in the end.

One of Gower's most beautiful beaches. Mewslade is a secluded sandy cove at the end of a winding valley framed by dramatic limestone cliffs. There is no beach at high tide but at low tide it's possible to walk across to nearby Fall Bay.
Taken over 2 evenings. Annoyingly on the first better day I went down, I had forgotten to check the spare batteries that had almost completely discharged, having not been used since December. Still I think the video came together quite nicely in the end.

Let me be the first to laud this beautiful film. It was professionally filmed from start to finish, with sweeping seascapes and landscapes, to an epic music track with perfect timing. It brought memories of Lord of the Rings. I can just picture the Orcs scrambling over those jagged rocks to Mordor. Well done. Bravo!

Dale
Miami

Beautifully shot and presented, thanks for sharing! I was fortunate enough to be able to visit the beautiful Gower peninsula many moons ago.

Chris

Reactions: Dozza88
Awesome!

Reactions: Dozza88
Being from Wales, I know this area very well and it was a pleasure to see the coast again. I don't get much chance to get home anymore, so it was lovely to see your film. Very nicely done and I can't wait to get home again to film some of these beautiful places.

Reactions: Dozza88 and GFields
Let me be the first to laud this beautiful film. It was professionally filmed from start to finish, with sweeping seascapes and landscapes, to an epic music track with perfect timing. It brought memories of Lord of the Rings. I can just picture the Orcs scrambling over those jagged rocks to Mordor. Well done. Bravo!

Dale
Miami
Much appreciated. Thank you.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom