DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Miami-Brickell Key-Miami River March 2024

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
This is a 3 minute video (without end credits), featuring skyline views of the city of Miami, Brickell Key, and the Miami River. Mostly filmed with the DJI Mavic 3 drone, multiple frame (15 to 20) panoramas are shown.
Processing was done in Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Premier Pro.

Last edited:
Nice and thanks for sharing.

I am very impressed with your flying ability and use of the Mavic 3 Pro. Also I noticed how striking the difference is between where you live and where I live in Southeastern Utah

I am very impressed with your flying ability and use of the Mavic 3 Pro. Also I noticed how striking the difference is between where you live and where I live in Southeastern Utah
Thanks but actually, my flying ability is not that great in my own opinion! My goal was to do a "rocket" type of maneuver manually (not DJI programmed rocket). I decided I would take off from the point of the island going backwards and on the right stick, fly backwards, and on the left stick, go up, while being very aware that this area has a lot of helicopters and low flying aircraft. I had to use the return to home on one occasion. I tried the maneuver several times before I got an acceptable amount of footage.

Glad you liked it.

As for Utah...I love it! I have just signed on to a photo workshop in Moab in August ( doing astrophotography with my Nikon Z8- no drones allowed of course in the park).

Dale
Miami

What a change since I was there in the 70s. Miss the Florida of my youth, new 6 lane highways were dirt roads back then. No highrises either. Good old days.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J