DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Miami River

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Finally got permission (LAANC) to fly from this location. I am working on a new video, which this image will be part of.

Attachments

• DronePanorama-2-DowntownMiami-lorez.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
  • MiamiRiver-night view-2-LoRez.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
Do you use a SC? I have the CS on my Mavic 1 but it is obsolete. Hate using phone and tablet. Old eyes just can’t see screen.

No, I do not use a smart controller. My eyes are 82 years old and I need a thick farsighted lens on one side for 20/20 in each eye.! I LOVE the larger screen. I use an iPad 32 GB devoted to the drone (Costco). The iPad is held in a SKYREAT holder. See the attachments.

It's funny but I forgot to bring this (large screen) that night I shot the Miami River and had to resort to my iPhone 11 Pro Max...first time I've used the phone in more than a year.

Attachments

• iPad in Skyreat Holder.jpg
    iPad in Skyreat Holder.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 9
  • iPad on Skyreat Stand.jpg
    iPad on Skyreat Stand.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 8
  • iPad-front.jpg
    iPad-front.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 7
  • iPad-SkyreatHolder-sideView.jpg
    iPad-SkyreatHolder-sideView.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Skyreat-holder-side viewe.jpg
    Skyreat-holder-side viewe.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 5.36.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 5.36.59 PM.png
    436.2 KB · Views: 7
No, I do not use a smart controller. My eyes are 82 years old and I need a thick farsighted lens on one side for 20/20 in each eye.! I LOVE the larger screen. I use an iPad 32 GB devoted to the drone (Costco). The iPad is held in a SKYREAT holder. See the attachments.

It's funny but I forgot to bring this (large screen) that night I shot the Miami River and had to resort to my iPhone 11 Pro Max...first time I've used the phone in more than a year.
I know about that software but I didn't even need to use the noise reduction in my Photoshop CC2020. I shot with a pretty low ISO. I am attaching another shot that was zoomed in a bit closer.

Attachments

• MiamiRiverBridge-close-up-Night-lo-rez.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
What iPad do you use? I use the iPad mini 5. Can’t see it either. Not enough nits and it overheats and goes black. Maybe the bigger one is better?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Igwe3