DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Miami River

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Finally got permission (LAANC) to fly from this location. I am working on a new video, which this image will be part of.

Attachments

• DronePanorama-2-DowntownMiami-lorez.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
  • MiamiRiver-night view-2-LoRez.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
Do you use a SC? I have the CS on my Mavic 1 but it is obsolete. Hate using phone and tablet. Old eyes just can’t see screen.

No, I do not use a smart controller. My eyes are 82 years old and I need a thick farsighted lens on one side for 20/20 in each eye.! I LOVE the larger screen. I use an iPad 32 GB devoted to the drone (Costco). The iPad is held in a SKYREAT holder. See the attachments.

It's funny but I forgot to bring this (large screen) that night I shot the Miami River and had to resort to my iPhone 11 Pro Max...first time I've used the phone in more than a year.

Attachments

• iPad in Skyreat Holder.jpg
    iPad in Skyreat Holder.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 9
  • iPad on Skyreat Stand.jpg
    iPad on Skyreat Stand.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 8
  • iPad-front.jpg
    iPad-front.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 7
  • iPad-SkyreatHolder-sideView.jpg
    iPad-SkyreatHolder-sideView.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Skyreat-holder-side viewe.jpg
    Skyreat-holder-side viewe.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 5.36.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 5.36.59 PM.png
    436.2 KB · Views: 7
No, I do not use a smart controller. My eyes are 82 years old and I need a thick farsighted lens on one side for 20/20 in each eye.! I LOVE the larger screen. I use an iPad 32 GB devoted to the drone (Costco). The iPad is held in a SKYREAT holder. See the attachments.

It's funny but I forgot to bring this (large screen) that night I shot the Miami River and had to resort to my iPhone 11 Pro Max...first time I've used the phone in more than a year.
I know about that software but I didn't even need to use the noise reduction in my Photoshop CC2020. I shot with a pretty low ISO. I am attaching another shot that was zoomed in a bit closer.

Attachments

• MiamiRiverBridge-close-up-Night-lo-rez.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
What iPad do you use? I use the iPad mini 5. Can’t see it either. Not enough nits and it overheats and goes black. Maybe the bigger one is better?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan