DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Brickell Key-Miami River Drone Panoramas

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
I've been dreaming of the opportunity for years to gain access to this filming site! Finally, I accomplished it today! I have a friend in the tallest apartment building in these images, on the exclusive Claughton Island, now redeveloped into this monstrous collection of luxury high rises, as well as the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on the new name of Brickell Key. The really stormy weather cleared out yesterday and this Sunday morning was glorious. Here are Mavic 3 panoramas, mostly 12-15 images, stitched in Photoshop.
Dale
Miami

Attachments

• Brickell Point Mimai River.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
  • Miami River-Brickell Bridge.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
  • Miami River.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 60
  • Brickell Key Panorama.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 77
Awesome photos! All four are just great, but for me, I loved the fourth one, Brikell Key Panorama.

Reactions: sarahb
the last one looks the best to me too. What's that dark water at the bottom?
Thanks Pano Volo. The dark water, I would guess, is the effluent from the river flowing out of the Miami River. The river is a working river, with lots of commercial boats, some very large, going up and down the river for commerce. They spew a lot of crap from their tailpipes.

Dale
Miami

Nice panos Dale. For me, I like the first one - Brickell Point, because it fills the frame and more details are visible in the buildings. Also my eye is drawn more to the boat than it is in the last one.

Chris

Nice panos Dale. For me, I like the first one - Brickell Point, because it fills the frame and more details are visible in the buildings. Also my eye is drawn more to the boat than it is in the last one.

Chris
Thanks Chris:

My favorite is the last one- it gives the great sweep and grandeur of the island massively packed with high ritzy high rises, as well as the very impressive downtown skyline and the entire thing set in the seas like a jewel.

Dale

Reactions: Chrislaf
I've been dreaming of the opportunity for years to gain access to this filming site! Finally, I accomplished it today! I have a friend in the tallest apartment building in these images, on the exclusive Claughton Island, now redeveloped into this monstrous collection of luxury high rises, as well as the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on the new name of Brickell Key. The really stormy weather cleared out yesterday and this Sunday morning was glorious. Here are Mavic 3 panoramas, mostly 12-15 images, stitched in Photoshop.
Dale
Miami
GREAT photos.........

Reactions: Dale D
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member