DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Micro memory card in RC PRO.

Greenlantern

Reactions
Hi. Could anyone kindly explain how to enable your micro memory card which has been inserted into the RC PRO to record your screen. I am either missing some steps or thick. Thanks. I have a Mavic 3 and the RC PRO. It just seems that it continuously records to the rc pro internal memory and not the card.....? On set up one option is always greyed out...?

Great info. While on Amazon, found this:

Delkin Devices 128GB Power SDXC UHS-II (V90) Memory Card (DDSDG2000128) open box​

For 85+ dollars. Its v90 so my thinking is a smoother video. What I saw today on the internal 1.6 gb chip would make me return it, compared to my old Air 2 S. Thoughts?

Hi. Could anyone kindly explain how to enable your micro memory card which has been inserted into the RC PRO to record your screen. I am either missing some steps or thick. Thanks. I have a Mavic 3 and the RC PRO. It just seems that it continuously records to the rc pro internal memory and not the card.....? On set up one option is always greyed out...?
We did a video on it. You should also check out our video on formatting the SD Card... Some have found it necessary. Here's the first video (i'll post the second video separately:

Reactions: EyesWideShut
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa