DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Micro USB to Lightning cable

What's the difference in the two plug in locations.

I know that if your using one port, the other becomes inactive. As for the USB on the underside, that allows for the use of an iPad mini or a regular iPad on a stand. The Mini fits in the brackets that would normally hold your phone. The bracket arm on the micro USB arm side, must be clear from the micro USB wire and spacing adapter or the iPad mini wont fit in the arm. Another poster wanted to use a micro USB to FireWire then plug into both the controller and iPad. I looked around and didn't really see any, I'm sure they're out the tho. I use a 8" cable with 90º angled FireWire and USB, works great with the iPad Mini.

Exactly. I can't find it ANYWHERE. I do like that sunshade though!
Also, why is this dude playing the drums in the beginning?
The better question is...why NOT play the drums?! haha

Reactions: Jaysjob
Oh don't get me wrong. I like the drums. It's just kind of odd.
Haha I know. Actually it took about 3 times longer to figure out how to program each syllable of my voice to the electric drums than it did to record the rest of the video. Fun times though!

Reactions: Jaysjob
Haha I know. Actually it took about 3 times longer to figure out how to program each syllable of my voice to the electric drums than it did to record the rest of the video. Fun times though!

I like your vlogs Ed. That takes a commitment I do not have but wish I did. Nicely done and keep up the good work![emoji106]

Here something that will work with your remote, Use the side plug of your remote.
its only $4.26 from lightake.

Attachments

• Mavic pro cable.jpg
    Mavic pro cable.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Mavic pro cable2.jpg
    Mavic pro cable2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Mavic pro cable3.jpg
    Mavic pro cable3.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Mavic pro cable4.jpg
    Mavic pro cable4.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 25
All I know you can use the cable with the plug on the side of the mavic pro remote. I order 2 already and waiting for it.

Attachments

• Mavic pro cable 5.png
    Mavic pro cable 5.png
    124 KB · Views: 12
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming