DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MicroSDHC card for Mavic Air

safetorque

Reactions
Hello everyone. Have bought my first drone and am wondering if the Sandisk Ultra micro SDHC card would be suitable. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: daasmangi
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
Hello everyone. Have bought my first drone and am wondering if the Sandisk Ultra micro SDHC card would be suitable. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance.
This is the Sandisk I am using on my Mavic Pro. Works great for 4K videosC008E390-BAA0-4100-B2A9-D371B20A155F.jpeg

Reactions: ksmusa and ivpool$
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I have used the Ultra they work OK, the Extreme and Extreme Pro series are a bit faster though! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: safetorque
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

I bought the SanDisk Extreme Pro for my Air -
SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDHC Memory Card Plus SD Adapter up to 100 MB/s, Class 10, U3, V30, A1-32GB SDSQXCG-032G

Howdy from Wyoming @safetorque , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada