DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MId air disconnection. I inam my 5th DJI dron

phantomi

Reactions
Hi. I am in my 5th DJI drone. From Phantom Vision to the Mini all my drones were flew and selled with no problems. Very confident on the product, today I take out my one month old MA2 and suddenly it disconnect from the RC. I can't see nothing in the phone, so it also disconnect from the phone. RTH began and when in sight I tried to cancel rth but there is no connection of the RC. I have to let it attempt to land but it doesn't. It stop about 4 foot from landing and stay hovering. Maybe I think it decided an unsecure landing area. I have to catch it and flip it to stop engines. Have tried to reconnect, re pairing and no success. There is also no connection between RC and phone. Any suggestion? I have seen some post of the same problem...

Wow, 3rd time in the past few days this has been reported. This is starting to concern me just a bit. How many of these are going unreported by people who aren't a member of this forum. Probably a LOT more.

I'm also wondering if the recent firmware update has done something to damage the drone's hardware during flight.

EDIT:
Ok, I see this user has already posted multiple times about his issue. So, this is the 2nd report, NOT the 3rd.

Wow, 3rd time in the past few days this has been reported. This is starting to concern me just a bit. How many of these are going unreported by people who aren't a member of this forum. Probably a LOT more.

I'm also wondering if the recent firmware update has done something to damage the drone's hardware during flight.

EDIT:
Ok, I see this user has already posted multiple times about his issue. So, this is the 2nd report, NOT the 3rd.
Hi. True, I have reported before as replies, but decided to do a thread about it. I have not updated to last FW of a few days ago.

I've had similar issues every flight from flight1,distance ranges from a couple hundred m to about 700,all over open countryside,signal list,vid lost then auto rth initiated,not good for a 750 aircraft
Seems a few little issues atm,anyhow mines on it's way to Rotterdam as we spk.

I've had similar issues every flight from flight1,distance ranges from a couple hundred m to about 700,all over open countryside,signal list,vid lost then auto rth initiated,not good for a 750 aircraft
Seems a few little issues atm,anyhow mines on it's way to Rotterdam as we spk.
This is a different issue. His RC won't connect to the drone any more.

Just wondering where your flying at do you check transmission within the app for interference?

That day flight record

Attachments

• 20-06-22-06-26-07_FLY088[1].DAT
    960.8 KB · Views: 3
Hello,

I just pass to say that I am on vacation and I fly every day, I had a disconnection which launched the RTH, and the following day a complete crash of the application !!
I managed to relaunch it and regain control of MA2, oddly in this case, no RTH.
I fly in the open countryside, no city within 10 kms ..

I'm in Corsica, in France, these are the places I film, far from any interference and always seen
Last firmware, android, xiaomi mi9

Last edited:
Reactions: phantomi
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_