DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Midcityhobby on eBay

JoeyThePilot56

Reactions
Howdy,

I was browsing today on ebay and I found this seller and that has plenty of OEM DJI parts at very good prices and most of the items are from never flown drones. I must be missing something here but do people actually part out brand new unflown drones ??? Can you actually get more money selling them part by part then selling it as a whole ? Would you guys please enlighten this old fart here as to what I missing out on ? Thank you !
BTW, I bought a battery and the charging hub for my MA2 for the price of just the battery. This folks have over 13k sales with 100% feedback. I think they are pretty legit.

Regards,

Howdy,

I was browsing today on ebay and I found this seller and that has plenty of OEM DJI parts at very good prices and most of the items are from never flown drones. I must be missing something here but do people actually part out brand new unflown drones ??? Can you actually get more money selling them part by part then selling it as a whole ? Would you guys please enlighten this old fart here as to what I missing out on ? Thank you !
BTW, I bought a battery and the charging hub for my MA2 for the price of just the battery. This folks have over 13k sales with 100% feedback. I think they are pretty legit.

Regards,
I've bought bare Mavic 2 aircraft without a camera from them before. He wouldn't disclose his source for inventory, but I had problems activating the aircraft I received, as DJI showed it had been previously activated. He offered to replace it, but my problem was resolved when DJI accepted it to supply me with a refurb on my bare M2P camera sent in for repair. I think he is legit, but the source of his inventory may be a bit sketchy. I would still buy from him again, though. The parts are indeed from disassembled from presumably new aircraft. The parts sold individually are indeed worth well more than the whole!

Reactions: JoeyThePilot56
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun