DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mikros Gialos Beach , Lefkada Greece

Tasos GR

Reactions
Hello friends!
Mikros Gialos, Lefkada, near the gulf of Sivota.
Hope you like it..

Very well done especially the ending. It appears you were flying quite high. Is there an altitude limit in Greece?

Altitude limit in Greece is 120m. Thank you so much.! Glad you liked it! ?

Reactions: Bxr532001
Beautiful video. The water looks so inviting. We’ve never been on holiday to Greece but when all the lockdown restrictions are lifted it will be our first destination. Thanks for sharing

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
Beautiful video. The water looks so inviting. We’ve never been on holiday to Greece but when all the lockdown restrictions are lifted it will be our first destination. Thanks for sharing

Thank you so much.! Glad you liked it! Hope you can visit us soon! ?

Hello friends!
Mikros Gialos, Lefkada, near the gulf of Sivota.
Hope you like it..

Here I am , im wondering about this island they call Zante , do you have any footage of this island and is it worth
visiting ... Thank you for more Greece love.

• Love
Here I am , im wondering about this island they call Zante , do you have any footage of this island and is it worth
visiting ... Thank you for more Greece love.

Zante or Zakynthos is one of the most beautiful islands in Ionian sea and is worth visiting 100%
you can see it here in Google maps: Zakynthos

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Zante or Zakynthos is one of the most beautiful islands in Ionian sea and is worth visiting 100%
you can see it here in Google maps: Zakynthos

There is a legend in my family that my fathers , fathers Father was a King there and when he married a non greek he was exiled I have no idea if there is 1 speck of truth to that . Neither Father spoke any English . But its on my visit list now , Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Love
There is a legend in my family that my fathers , fathers Father was a King there and when he married a non greek he was exiled I have no idea if there is 1 speck of truth to that . Neither Father spoke any English . But its on my visit list now , Thank you.

Hope you can visit it soon and find out the legend!

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tstr14