DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Military

USMC
1982 - 1996
Digital Data System Technician (Computer Network Engineer/Software Developer) 5982/6494

Last edited:
I got a ribbon for support of Grenada. I was station at Cherry point, MCAS...we got the all clear that morning before the C-141 took off, that everything was clear....

I got a ribbon for support of Grenada. I was station at Cherry point, MCAS...we got the all clear that morning before the C-141 took off, that everything was clear....
That’s cool that you got that. We left Eglin AFB(AFSOC) and refueled in Belize and went to have a not so fun time. We had to go to the southern airport while the Rangers went to the other one. Side note-The movie is all wrong btw. Not all branches were there. Ask me how I know,,lol. Took the VA 2 years to recognize my combat status there so I could get anything.

That’s cool that you got that. We left Eglin AFB(AFSOC) and refueled in Belize and went to have a not so fun time. We had to go to the southern airport while the Rangers went to the other one. Side note-The movie is all wrong btw. Not all branches were there. Ask me how I know,,lol. Took the VA 2 years to recognize my combat status there so I could get anything.
what movie?

Last edited:
Reactions: bassnbeau

I am glad that you made it back. thanks for your service.

seem like you should have received a purple heart?

Last edited:
Reactions: bassnbeau
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J