DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mindfield 3.0

It's a bit of a drive for me...

Reactions: rjwmorrell
@akdrone Yeah bout 6-7 hours for me. I plan on going up Friday pitching my tent getting some rest then have fun with all the other Drone people, Flying the drone around. Then spending the night and heading back on Sunday.

@akdrone Yeah bout 6-7 hours for me. I plan on going up Friday pitching my tent getting some rest then have fun with all the other Drone people, Flying the drone around. Then spending the night and heading back on Sunday.
hmmm....non-stop driving at an average of 50mi/hr (the roads in Canada are not so great) without sleeping... it would take me roughly 90 hours. Throw in three nights of sleep for safety sake and we'll call it 114 hrs of travel time for the 4456mi. trip. I might be a bit late...

LOL I hear ya, Back in the day I used to drive Over The road Trucks back and forth across the US, even got to Canada a few times But never too far into Canada. All that driving would take a toll for sure!

hmmm....non-stop driving at an average of 50mi/hr (the roads in Canada are not so great) without sleeping... it would take me roughly 90 hours. Throw in three nights of sleep for safety sake and we'll call it 114 hrs of travel time for the 4456mi. trip. I might be a bit late...
That's why there's airplanes.;)

akdrone....if you make it to mindfield, you'll easily have the record for farthest attendee! Anyone that can make it out there on the 20th should. It's going to be crazy with the challenges for the FPV pilots. Be ready for cringes and the occasional, umm....words of disgust? Better yet, the camera drone pilots will get a great view of the successful and failed gaps. August 20, come if you can!

Reactions: 13_Dragons
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa