DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 2 way charging hub problem.

Brigs66

Reactions
When I charge my 3 mini 2 batteries in the 2 way charging hub....The charging indicator lights continue to blink even when the batteries are fully charged....Has anyone else had this problem.?

Yes, when I turn the power off and press the button on the side...all the light indicators show fully charged. When I turn the power back on, they start blinking again.

Yes, when I turn the power off and press the button on the side...all the light indicators show fully charged. When I turn the power back on, they start blinking again.
Check in the FLY App if the batts are fully charged in both cells. If so its safe to fly and the probl is in the charger.

When I charge my 3 mini 2 batteries in the 2 way charging hub....The charging indicator lights continue to blink even when the batteries are fully charged....Has anyone else had this problem.?
Make sure battery firmware is up to date. I believe the only way to verify is insert each battery into the Mini 2, power on, and connect to controller and Fly app.

There has been an update within the last month or so to fix the discharge function which wasn't working.

Make sure battery firmware is up to date. I believe the only way to verify is insert each battery into the Mini 2, power on, and connect to controller and Fly app.

There has been an update within the last month or so to fix the discharge function which wasn't working.
I had one battery firmware update pop up a while ago for 1 battery but nothing for the other 2.....I havent noticed any difference in the discharge function which doesnt seem to discharge as supposed to.

I had one battery firmware update pop up a while ago for 1 battery but nothing for the other 2.....I havent noticed any difference in the discharge function which doesnt seem to discharge as supposed to.
pop them in the drone with the controller connected and check the firmware versions. if they are not all the same that could have an impact on charge status LED's on the hub. not in a position to check live right now but i believe that you can initiate a "check for update" after each battery is inserted and you have internet access.

i have the update and my batteries have discharged while in the hub after not having been used for a while and not recharged. that update has definitely worked as advertised for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ