DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 and Litchi. Awesome!

Still i can't trust this kind of unofficial apps. I can't avoid myself thinking what if drone stoppes on air instantly while using these apps.. I experienced this with Tello many times which is the thing you exactly don't want to experience it with Mini 2.. But i support open source projects always..

Funny fact is, that many operators use Litchi due to its great app stability over official DJI apps ... ;D
...in addition to complete user control over most features! Litchi sets the standard for what is possible, but still first requires the DJI SDK for each drone, which is why the date of release of each DJI SDK is a day of celebration!

Reactions: Dronut
If you want to take Litchi to a whole 'nother level, get yourself some cheap FPV goggles a longer cable and get a sample of what FPV pilots experience. For no particular reason other than curiosity (and lots of time on my hands) I just got through testing 4 sets of VR goggles and have a favorite set that are pretty cheap, comfortable and the most convenient to use of all that I've tested. $26 Shinecon VR It's kind of crazy that you can set Litchi, in the goggle mode to turn left or right, and the gimbal up and down as you turn your head. A little disconcerting at first, but fun at the same time.

I did a whole write-up of goggles and FPV programs for DJI camera drones, but didn't seem to get any traction, I needed the mental so just did it.

View attachment 147932
Mine won't connect for some reason. Everything looks good but no video and it keeps saying rc not connected to drone. But I know it is

Mine won't connect for some reason. Everything looks good but no video and it keeps saying rc not connected to drone. But I know it is
Which controller are you using? Perhaps try by starting with the Fly app, then just switching to Litchi. While not recommended, both apps can be open at the same time. Once you get connected you can quit Fly. Just a thought.

I baught the mini 2 se new so I have the traditional one that it comes with. I will try what you mentioned and see what happens. And I said it was connected because I can fly it without the screen and it works fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3