DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 display demo (gl), different then normal mini 2?

Does it fly and does it work as it should? I.e. does it shoot and record video, does it take and record photos, does the gimbal work and keep the camera level etc. etc.?

As I mentioned in post 16, if this activation relates to only "Care Refresh" then it may be possible that the drone can be used, as intended, without the care refresh being used.
Have you tried it?

What's it worth? If you can not fly it or some aspect of it does not work, not a lot.
If you sell it on ebay you would have to declare that it can not fly or that something about it does not work it and put it in the "for parts or spares" category.
You could not sell it as "used" or "new" since items sold in those categories must work as intended. And, if mis-sold, you leave yourself open to a possible "not as described" return where you must provide a full refund of the original purchase price INCLUDING the P&P charge and 'provide' the buyer with a pre paid postage label via a trackable service.
So, overall, you could lose money if the buyer wants to return it.

Yes it works as it should. Tried with two batteries and no problems at all.
So, I’d like to keep it but I doubt it’s worth £300 without any battery or accessories and with the display writing on it.
I want to do the right thing, the seller is happy for me to return it as ‘not as described’.
my question is, what would it be worth as is?

Does it fly and does it work as it should? I.e. does it shoot and record video, does it take and record photos, does the gimbal work and keep the camera level etc. etc.?

As I mentioned in post 16, if this activation relates to only "Care Refresh" then it may be possible that the drone can be used, as intended, without the care refresh being used.
Have you tried it?

What's it worth? If you can not fly it or some aspect of it does not work, not a lot.
If you sell it on ebay you would have to declare that it can not fly or that something about it does not work it and put it in the "for parts or spares" category.
You could not sell it as "used" or "new" since items sold in those categories must work as intended. And, if mis-sold, you leave yourself open to a possible "not as described" return where you must provide a full refund of the original purchase price INCLUDING the P&P charge and 'provide' the buyer with a pre paid postage label via a trackable service.
So, overall, you could lose money if the buyer wants to return it.

Yes it works as it should. Tried two borrowed batteries with no problems.
The seller has agree to a return as ’not as described’ but I am tempted to offer a solution (buy my own accessories/ batteries) and agree a fair value.
So as a working drone and controller with no battery, accessories or warranties and ‘Display Demo” printed on it, what would be fair value?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomcat1920