DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 FPV Goggles

royp

Reactions
Could someone in the know reply to this post as soon as the Mini 2 Occusync 2.0 is compatible with any DJI goggles or any 3rd party goggles? I'm not talking about the kludgy wifi streaming workarounds (I've tried them all and forget it), but about a true DJI Mini2<>FPV solution that receives and displays the Occusync 2.0 video stream directly with acceptable FPV latency. Thanks!

There are already several threads about this theme.
Actually the Mavic Mini, Mavic Air 2 and Mini 2 (all drones controlled by the Fly app instead of GO4) are not compatible with any DJI goggles and I am quite sure that this will not change in future, e.g. via firmware updates.
You can only hope for a new type of DJI goggles which is based on the Fly app interface.

Your other chance is using a third party app such as Litchi which supports a split screen view as required by Google Cardboard compatible goggles. The actual version of Litchi already supports the Mavic Mini and I like flying with it. Recently DJI has released a new SDK (software developers kit) supporting the Air 2, so the Litchi devs will soon support the Air 2 as well, as they depend on the SDK capabilities.
When checking the drone release dates and the SDK release dates for Mavic Mini and Air 2 it looks as if DJI usually needs about 6 months for supporting a new drone with their SDK, so you can estimate by yourself when there will be a Litchi version supporting the Mini 2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998