DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MINI 2 Rescue Jackets in Action !

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
We never even considered making a Rescue Jacket for the Original Mini but New Mini 2 and the New firmware update was a game changer.

No matter how seasoned a pilot you are water is a magnet for drones , and the Rescue Jackets can be a life saver allowing you to use your DJI Refresh.

We like to say where there is water you will find someone with a boat, kayak or canoe , that would be glad to help you with a Rescue Mission.

Remote landing on the water is also possible with the Mini 2 using the Rescue Jacket to land or take off from the Water.

The Rescue Jackets are designed to go with the Mini 2 Wet Suits but can be used on there own.
they weigh 2.3 ounces dry and 2.6 soaking wet.

The Mini 2 Rescue jackets are streamlined with a low center of gravity and like all the Rescue Jackets engineered to absorb some some water and for the bottom to dip underwater to provide some amazing stability on the water.

These two engineering concepts are used on both the Air 2 Rescue Jacket and Mavic 2 Rescue Jackets the Mini is just on a much smaller scale.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI in the Rain and Land on Water.

Interested parties:
Email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
I want one !!!!!! specially knowing how capable is this little monster lifting. That's looks nice !!!
Do you have any video using it ?

Can you provide the link? I can not find it in the website. I know is a new product.

I want one !!!!!! specially knowing how capable is this little monster lifting. That's looks nice !!!
Do you have any video using it ?

Can you provide the link? I can not find it in the website. I know is a new product.

Not yet on the Website : I did see that video you posted on the Mini 2 lifting weights.

Will be testing the Mini 2 in the lake waves with the Wet suit it does look promising that a remote landing and take off is possible in the freezing cold waters.

We can check off floating down the River and remote take off.
Stay tuned and hit the watch button . More videos to come.

Screenshot 12-19-2020 21.09.54.jpg

Reactions: zeusfl
Mini 2 landing in the freezing water : Remote starting and landing on the water now possible with the new Update>

Last edited:
That's really cool. It handle the rescue jacket very well as expected.
This will open a new opportunities for different videos with the drone.

Today were waiting on 13 inches of heavy Snow and Rain and the Perfect time to land on the Water and test the Mini 2 on landing on the Water.

I will post the Video here , kind of excited about this Storm.

Cool !!!! Today is raining here as well.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Cool !!!! Today is raining here as well.

This is freezing cold death defying waters for the Mini 2 pushing the little guy to the Limits on the water.

I think it will handle swells better than this Chop but it got thru it.

I will post the full version on the Website as always:

Very much like a boat you dont want to hit waves being sideways .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain and land in some Cryptic Waters.

Reactions: icecoldgin
Nice !!!!!!!! is so light and powerful that handled it like nothing and the props stay pretty highs !!
Is so cool.

That will be the best tool for those wanting recording in the ocean or lakes without fear or loosing their drones.

Nice !!!!!!!! is so light and powerful that handled it like nothing and the props stay pretty highs !!
Is so cool.

That will be the best tool for those wanting recording in the ocean or lakes without fear or loosing their drones.
Any chance you and the family can do a long distance flight with the Min 2 Rescue Jacket . :rolleyes:

I will work on it !!!!

Will be testing the Mini 2 in the lake waves with the Wet suit it does look promising that a remote landing and take off is possible in the freezing cold waters.

We can check off floating down the River and remote take off.
Stay tuned and hit the watch button . More videos to come.

View attachment 119747
Question, does this work with mini 1.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo