DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2-what strobe and 16ND filter to buy?

@Dale D Pro tip... Put landing gear on it. Any kind of grass will be too tall. These are what I have and they stay on permanently and while I had to make slight modifications to the case they never have to come off. Also, as seen on the top photo I posted I also use a lens hood. In a head-on crash it will take the blow first before the gimbal. Not seen in the photos or video. In the first good crash I had it must have done something because it was cracked and the gimbal was unscathed, except the clear window popped out from the impact.

PGY Tech landing gear
Thanks for these tips and the link. I'm going to give it a pass for now because this is really being used for a back-up for travel and I need to go compact and lite. I am trying to get it through customs in a small pouch just to document the safari lodges and some establishing shots. My main drone (M2P) will stay safely home. I plan a lot of hand catches.

Thanks for these tips and the link. I'm going to give it a pass for now because this is really being used for a back-up for travel and I need to go compact and lite. I am trying to get it through customs in a small pouch just to document the safari lodges and some establishing shots. My main drone (M2P) will stay safely home. I plan a lot of hand catches.
Yeah... If you're flying internationally you'll need the Mini. So many non-US countries make you jump through hoops the moment you get over 250gms. Mexico IMO probably has the most draconian drone laws... unless you are a natural born Mexican citizen. Where are you going?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying