DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Mini 2: Winter Waterfalls Cinematic

Truly outstanding work and a phenomenal transition under the bridge. Where did you get that wooosh sound you used for your speed ramps. Learning editing is fun i used to spend hours as well trying to get a cut just right then i fell for the usual "Oh there is a button that does that.....DOHHHHH"

Subscribed to your channel great job

Reactions: kendallwb1
Truly outstanding work and a phenomenal transition under the bridge. Where did you get that wooosh sound you used for your speed ramps. Learning editing is fun i used to spend hours as well trying to get a cut just right then i fell for the usual "Oh there is a button that does that.....DOHHHHH"

Subscribed to your channel great job
Haha yeah I know what you mean! Actually it took me so long because I had to go frame by frame masking out the center of the bridge. First time doing that so it took me a long time! But masking just takes a long time regardless if its a long clip, which while it may not look like a long transition Im sure you know that a few seconds is many many frames! 30fps so zi think its about 2.5 sec or so=75 bloody frames! Haha but yeah inexperienced me made everything super slow!
Thanks a lot for subscribing!
Cheers!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erechtus