DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 zoom... No icon, no response from fn button & wheel.

Rtsousley

Reactions
Just picked up the mini 2, so far so good except... I get no 1x icon next to the red video record button, also no response when holding function and using the gimble wheel. Dji FL version 1.2.1 on a note 20ultra... All else seems to function same as it does when I try on my older note 9. What am I doing wrong?

Just picked up the mini 2, so far so good except... I get no 1x icon next to the red video record button, also no response when holding function and using the gimble wheel. Dji FL version 1.2.1 on a note 20ultra... All else seems to function same as it does when I try on my older note 9. What am I doing wrong?

Do you have the latest update? Sure?

I have now also tried an LG v50 and a Google pixel 3. Same result on 4 different phones, no zoom icon, no zoom with wheel... I'm baffled.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BluMav