DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mini 3 pro controller sticks?

Where to buy dji mini 3 pro controller sticks? I lost one today...
I'm in the UK
I have noted that many of the Pilots are not using the sticks anymore to fly and just using the there thumb. I was wondering if you could try that out , off the cuff and report your findings on this.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Reactions: Torque
just went on the site mentioned in post #2 above and ordered 2 spare sets for £11-88p delivered free from Dji they are £9 for one set , the ones on the eBay site come in 3 different colours

I have noted that many of the Pilots are not using the sticks anymore to fly and just using the there thumb. I was wondering if you could try that out , off the cuff and report your findings on this.

Phantomrain.org
if you look closely at the mechanism where the sticks attach, you'll see it's the type that doesn't present an opportunity to use just your thumb. You will need to find maybe some shorter sticks or nubs to screw in. Anyone know if there is anything like that available anywhere?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

Phantomrain.org
I have been doing that recently and I have to say it is a better way to go. I did order the Scotty cine sticks for my RC Pro. I am excited to test them out. Definitely give the no sticks a try, I think you will be pleased with the results.

Reactions: Torque
if you look closely at the mechanism where the sticks attach, you'll see it's the type that doesn't present an opportunity to use just your thumb. You will need to find maybe some shorter sticks or nubs to screw in. Anyone know if there is anything like that available anywhere?
Stainless steel Allen/hex scews with knurled head.

Reactions: Sunscreen

Phantomrain.org
I can't imagine wanting to do that...too loose an interface for my liking.

I have been doing that recently and I have to say it is a better way to go. I did order the Scotty cine sticks for my RC Pro. I am excited to test them out. Definitely give the no sticks a try, I think you will be pleased with the results.
I ordered the Cine-sticks and have tried them a few times. I think I like them - need to fly a bit more with them however. I'll try just thumbing the hubs without sticks this weekend on my M2 and see how that feels.

Reactions: scooot and Torque
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78