DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro default expo settings

The-Hive

Reactions
Hi, On the DJI Mini 3 Pro can anyone tell me what the *default* Expo settings are for Pitch/Roll, Yaw and Up/Down in all 3 modes please. There is a lot on the web about customising but not the default settings and I do not want want to do a reset and loose other settings.

Thanks ... Rod

Reactions: a2tomm
Thanks @mavic3usa I don't want to change them as I have it all set up, I want to know the default values for a chart I am making of default settings.
Thanks .... Rod

Thanks @mavic3usa I don't want to change them as I have it all set up, I want to know the default values for a chart I am making of default settings.
Thanks .... Rod
I don't think any of these youtubers changed their settings at first either and so I took a peek at the video when they first opened their menu to quickly see where they were set. I suppose someone here could open their drone and read off their untouched numbers and let you know but I always change all my settings so I can't help at this point.

Reactions: The-Hive
I don't think any of these youtubers changed their settings at first either and so I took a peek at the video when they first opened their menu to quickly see where they were set. I suppose someone here could open their drone and read off their untouched numbers and let you know but I always change all my settings so I can't help at this point.
Thanks my friend, it's no big deal

Did a quick reset and here are the default Expo settings I have for my M3P

Default expo
Cine: 0.3, 0.2. 0.25
Normal: 0.3, 0.2. 0.25
Sport: 0.4, 0.3, 0.4

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members