DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 pro group selfie

Reactions
Hi everyone,
I want to know how to take group selfies with the mini 3 pro.
I also have the Mavic Air, and a group selfie could be initiated by everyone in the group holding up their fingers in a "V" shape.
Does the mini 3 pro do this?
Thanks in advance.

...I want to know how to take group selfies with the mini 3 pro.
I also have the Mavic Air, Does the mini 3 pro do this?
No... the Mini 3 doesn't have hand control & no possibility to fly the drone with only the mobile phone without the RC either. The Mavic Air 1 was the last (only?) model that had that capability.

Here's the full downloadable user manual, in there they describe what automated flight modes it have (check from page 20 & onwards)--> https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Mini_3_Pro/UM/DJI_Mini_3_Pro_user_manual_v1.0_en.pdf

The Spark also has gesture control and can be flown just with a mobile phone. I believe it was the first DJI drone to have this capability.

Chris

The closest option for your needs might be using the Mini 3 Pro's Timed Shot. It allows you to select a delay in triggering the shutter.

No... the Mini 3 doesn't have hand control & no possibility to fly the drone with only the mobile phone without the RC either. The Mavic Air 1 was the last (only?) model that had that capability.

Here's the full downloadable user manual, in there they describe what automated flight modes it have (check from page 20 & onwards)--> https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Mini_3_Pro/UM/DJI_Mini_3_Pro_user_manual_v1.0_en.pdf
Thanks for answering so quickly.
I appreciate everyone who opined on this.
Thanks again, and keep flying.

Why not just fly the drone backwards until your group photo is framed the way you want and click the RC button?
Am I missing something here?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag