DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro, new drones to fly

TTP

Premium Pilot
Reactions
My Mavic Mini 3 Pro, will be delivery after midsummer. What made me choose this drone? Partly the RC without outside antenna, (I have the SC to my M2P, not realy pleased with the SC), partly the 250g limit, (all the new roules from EU make flying drones more and more diffucult), but mostly that DJI's drones are generally superior to most other drone brands, at least when I consider my way of dealing with the drones, I am a flyer in the first and second place, photography a very minor thing, been ther done that. So far my M2P has flown for 3 years, FIMI SE2020 and V-Coper Falcon in recent years, FIMIN gets approved, Falcon is the most fun to fly, but here manufacturers have succeeded totally to crash a super concept with a totally substandard quality when it comes to materials, you can not change a propeller without breaking the screw and basically running the whole drone. Spent around 3 000 US$ on my fansy to fly Falcon, but this is the end.
The Fly App seems to have lots of parameters to adjust you way of flying, but many do complain about the Fly App.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01