DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro new Firmware v01.00.0201 - July 1st

Dougcjohn

Reactions
New FW for the Mini 3.

It is promising, the Mini 3 may have been out for a short time, but not readily... not yet available at many store & web stores. That all noted... even before heavy distribution, DJI is releasing a new FW with corrections and enhancements. Contrasted to the Mavic 3 time for improvements.

That's pretty good development & turn around.
By the time many Buyers can easily obtain the Mini 3 they'll be a few RC & Craft updates.

You may have spoken too soon. Not a peep from DJI since this update!! From what I've heard, this next firmware update is going to fix the range issues. Come on DJI, I only have a couple of weeks before my return window closes. If you don't fix the range issue, this is going back!

You may have spoken too soon. Not a peep from DJI since this update!! From what I've heard, this next firmware update is going to fix the range issues. Come on DJI, I only have a couple of weeks before my return window closes. If you don't fix the range issue, this is going back!
It was released July 1st.. 2 weeks ago. They haven't corrected all items yet for sure... but added a bunch of new features too.

I feel your pain... I purchased the Mavic 3 Cine early and waited some time for corrections. It's much better, but still waiting for them to release the SDK to 3rd Party Developers.

The Mini 3 Pro, haven't purchased yet... I've been waiting for it to be in local BestBuy stores and that getting closer but still not available.

You can return, and repurchase after a few FW releases.
Good Luck!

Still no FW update. Every morning after I wake up, I fire up my Mini 3 RC controller and the drone hoping to see a FW update. But, NOPE, not today. I really, really want to love this drone. I'm hoping that they are just taking a little more time to get this next update right! 🤞

Still no FW update. Every morning after I wake up, I fire up my Mini 3 RC controller and the drone hoping to see a FW update. But, NOPE, not today. I really, really want to love this drone. I'm hoping that they are just taking a little more time to get this next update right! 🤞
You're stating you haven't yet gotten the FW update? To my understanding, it was released July 1st. Have you updated your Fly App to 1.6.8 ? If not, you probably won't be prompted for updates. If your Fly app doesn't indicate 1.6.8... you need to update. IOS will update via Apple App Store; if Android, you'll need to download from DJI site and install Fly App.

Per the above link... a section indicates:
Mini 3 Pro aircraft firmware v01.00.0201 is rolling out now with DJI RC-N1 remote controller firmware v04.14.0221 and DJI RC remote controller firmware v01.01.0000. You will also need to update the DJI Fly app to v1.6.8 to see all the changes that have come along with this firmware update. But, largely, here’s what to expect…

Reactions: Stalloutoftime
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661