DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro Performing Well

FYI,
I'm in agreement with the above, I had the single battery for a week and yes a pain to test everything like that, Plus batteries showed up just before the weekend, and getting easily 35 minutes per Battery with time to spare, got the low battery warning around 32 min or so, (about 20%, but 20% of a "47 minute" battery gives plenty of leeway to finish up whatever your doing and not have to rush getting her home) - quick tip on the SD card - take the battery out first, its a bit easier to get your nail in that way, it is a real PITA
Thanks for the battery report. FYI, I found the FMK+ this morning on the DJI store for shipping tomorrow. I then cancelled my BestBuy order and placed one with DJI. It is currently marked "awaiting shipment".
Also, I called DJI support and they said the MicroSD card issue is being reported widely. They said I would get a response "from engineering", whatever that means. Removing the battery makes no difference. It still requires a tool of some sort.

Here is my last flight with the Mini 3 Pro which I have since returned because of "jello". On this flight it wasn't as bad as a previous flight and I have edited most of it out. You can still see some if you look closely.
Looks like I wont get a replacement in time for my next trip, might have to take the heavier Air2S.

Reactions: Stach and Torque
Here is my last flight with the Mini 3 Pro which I have since returned because of "jello". On this flight it wasn't as bad as a previous flight and I have edited most of it out. You can still see some if you look closely.
Looks like I wont get a replacement in time for my next trip, might have to take the heavier Air2S.
That's an interesting inlet. Where is it?

Nice. Man those Seagulls sure came close to the drone!

Which of the panorama modes are you concerned about? Here's a nine-frame pano from two days ago, reduced 75% to upload. I can post some more samples if you like.

View attachment 151317
Its the 9 shot pano giving me grief.

Is that a jpg stitched in app? Or J+RAW stitched in Lightroom then exported as Jpg? If the former, yes, I can get a straight horizon if I stitch in app. If the latter, well yes that is great: but I get a curved horizon when I try this.

Its the 9 shot pano giving me grief.

Is that a jpg stitched in app? Or J+RAW stitched in Lightroom then exported as Jpg? If the former, yes, I can get a straight horizon if I stitch in app. If the latter, well yes that is great: but I get a curved horizon when I try this.
It was a jpg stitched by the Fly app.

I've been seeing some vertical alignment issues in 360-degree panoramas stitched in the app. I need to shoot a few more and try to understand it better.

Reactions: CJG
Took my new mini 3 to the Isle Of Wight all this week, brilliant sunshine every day, no ordering the new RC screen, and the still images are superb, drone handled very well , flew over Dimbola House and Freshwater bay , Flew alongside over and beyond Sandown pier , flights no longer than 15 mins because at my age I could not handle the heat but the mini 3 Pro could, very impressed and glad I added it to my fleet. The fact that I can unfold press two buttons and fly is a treat, only negative I have is the downloading of images, it’s very easy to connect to iPad but having to download one by one is a drag , have not found a way to batch download as with the mini 2 yet, but overall more than very pleased with th flying and more than very pleased with the images. Flying an Inspire a Phantom 4 Pro, a Mavic 2 Pro the mini 2 and now the mini 3 Pro a brilliant little drone, cheers Len
“no ordering the new RC screen”? Que?

I’m from Basingstoke, but never really been to the IoW!

It was a jpg stitched by the Fly app.

I've been seeing some vertical alignment issues in 360-degree panoramas stitched in the app. I need to shoot a few more and try to understand it better.
The jpg stitched by the Fly app is OK horizon wise.

It is RAW files stitched in Lightroom Classic that are the problem.

Having flown my M3P a number of times, fitted with propeller guards and landing gear, as well as RC with neck strap, I join everyone who thinks it's a lovely little bird.

With my way of flying the M3P, it doesn't matter that you don't reach the specified maximum speed in N-Mode and S-Mode, , quite a sharp reduction in speed.

Unfortunately in C-Mode, as I previously expressed, is too high, but with a lot of practice it is possible to master the drone.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian