DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro RC and DJI Mic?

Ifti

Reactions
I understand you can record directly from the RC Pro Controller that comes with the Mini 3, onto a MicroSD card into the slot in the bottom of the unit.
Is there any information on whether I can attach my DJI Mic to the USB-C port to add voiceover commentary to the captured RC video feed?

The Mini 3 Pro does not come with the RC Pro, but the RC.
I could not find any details about RC for audio recording.

Are you sure, you are not confusing these both controllers?
The RC Pro does not support the Mini 3 Pro yet and DJI has not answered any questions if or when it might do so.

Sorry I meant the controller with screen that comes with the Mini 3 Pro package, not the RC Pro controller as such.....

Reactions: Torque
It does record sound when you do screen recorder. I had a Rode usb c mic and works well. Haven’t tried to see if it also records sound when recording a flight. Plan to try tonight.

Reactions: Ifti
It does record sound when you do screen recorder. I had a Rode usb c mic and works well. Haven’t tried to see if it also records sound when recording a flight. Plan to try tonight.
Yes looks like it has to have another device to do the sound conversion/DAC processing. Why would DJI spend money on this crappy toy when they can save on a tinny mic

it does indeed record sound from the rc remote, you need a usb-c type microphone, there is a video on youtube not in english , i posted this on this forum a few days ago

I understand you can record directly from the RC Pro Controller that comes with the Mini 3, onto a MicroSD card into the slot in the bottom of the unit.
Is there any information on whether I can attach my DJI Mic to the USB-C port to add voiceover commentary to the captured RC video feed?
We did a video on Mics (including the DJI Mic) on the RC Pro. But, you said Mini 3... I don't believe that is the RC Pro... anyway, here's the video:

Reactions: PAW
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423