DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro SD Card removal Problem

Guys! It's really easy to remove the SD card from the M3 if you move the back legs out of the way. In fact, by pressing on the card, it will literally jump out of the slot and you could even lose it if it goes under a sofa (which happened to me). Absolutely no need for tweezers.

Dale
The back legs aren't in the way......even when extended...........lol............. Z

Didn't have a problem removing it..........but DID have a problem getting it to 'stick' back in........enough of a worry to where I don't want to remove it now to transfer files........ I plug the AC in now.........

You'd think on a $1,000 product they'd have this work flawlessly.......much cheaper products don't have this problem.........

Z
It is standard on all slots. The port is on a latch with spring and this needs to be engaged when pushing it in. If you don't feel the spring then the card is going in the wrong way/side and needs flipping over.
The exact same component is found in many if not most consumer electronics with the slot, this is not DJI specific.
Heck there's even probably a consortium of SDcard slot manufacturers that have standardised/sodomised it

Noticed this in a post use your camera cover clip, the part that sticks out when its fitted to the two holes in the bottom of the drone. Works perfect for removing and inserting.

Hi everyone!
In my case, I have pulled out Micro SD from DJI RC, now the problem is that I cannot put it in again. I push it till the end of the run (I use even a credit card corner), but it does not click and lock in.
Any Idea?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas