DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro USA Availability

Not that I know of. I was a DJI Select member for several years but I don't think that exists anymore. The shipping dates match what I was presented the morning I ordered.
Hmm, ok, I must have ordered after you. I believe that I ordered one hour after the release (10 am EDT).

Hmm, ok, I must have ordered after you. I believe that I ordered one hour after the release (10 am EDT).
My order was 05/10/2022 11:10:00 (UTC-5) for the Mini3 w/Remote & FMC Plus. Oddly enough an order placed ten days later 05/20/2022 10:17:54 (UTC-5) (FMC Plus) will arrive with the release day order. The eagles will land for us shortly. Enjoy your weekend!

Hello,

Has anyone in the states been able to procure a Mini 3 Pro w/ RC Smart Controller? If so, how/where were you able to purchase one? I ask because I am trying to buy one before I leave for vacation on June 26th and wondering if anyone had any suggestions of how to go about buying one.

Thanks!
I ordered mini May 13, and CS told me July 14……..I live in Hawaii :(

I ordered mine with fly more combo thru Best Buy as live 5 minutes away 11am on the 10th ,Iat that time they said 31 may ,but so far nothing else ,,,waitings a *****

This is the Message I Received on the 27th.
Your delivery is being rescheduled.​
We'll provide an updated delivery date when we receive your DJI SERVICE LLC package.​

Hello,

Has anyone in the states been able to procure a Mini 3 Pro w/ RC Smart Controller? If so, how/where were you able to purchase one? I ask because I am trying to buy one before I leave for vacation on June 26th and wondering if anyone had any suggestions of how to go about buying one.

Thanks!
DJI says mine has "shipped" but when I try to track via UPS all it says is that the label has printed, whatever that means....

Are you sure it wasn't just a temporary authorization charge that falls off after a few days? Or maybe DJI is a PONZI scheme, they can't manufacture until they get everyone's money! :D :D
Not Ponzi - more like a kickstarter ;)

Received email from DJI on 25 May 2022 that "order had shipped" (when the credit card charge took place) with a tracking number provided. But as of 28 May, UPS indicates that only a label has been created and no package has been provided to them as yet.

Order time 05/10/2022 09:11:50 (UTC-5). Order items: DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC Pro.

I'm in the same boat. My guess is a big batch of them start moving on Tuesday.

DJI says mine has "shipped" but when I try to track via UPS all it says is that the label has printed, whatever that means....
A tracking number has been assigned to your shipment.

Hello,

Thanks!
I ordered mine on May 11th and just got acknowledgment that it's shipped today

Are you sure it wasn't just a temporary authorization charge that falls off after a few days? Or maybe DJI is a PONZI scheme, they can't manufacture until they get everyone's money! :D :D
DJI charges your credit card the minute they get your order even though they may not ship for weeks. Which means they have your money for 3-4 weeks that they can put in their bank to get earn interest on.
I ordered mine on the 10th and yesterday finally got a shipping notification that it shipped (27th) but only the drone and the RC. Which means they made the label but it doesn't look like UPS has it yet (that's today on the 28th). They haven't said when they would ship the fly more combo.

Something is going on with USA shipments. Even Amazon USA has changed from July 2 delivery to “Who the fsuk knows, we sure don’t.” Other countries Amazon doesn’t seem to have too much of a problem. There’s more to it then we’ll ever know. 🤬. They’ve been enjoying holding my $1200+ for a couple weeks. LOL. The only “Golden ticket” I see is DJI having use of our payments for a couple weeks.

Reactions: Stach
I ordered within 2-3 minutes of DJI Store availability (at least 15 minutes before DJI.com even showed the drone as existing) along with the Fly More Plus. Got the shipping notification on 5/25 via UPS but as of today 5/28 the UPS website still shows it as "label created" but that DJI hasn't given them the actual package yet. It shows delivery scheduled for 5/31 but that obviously won't happen at this point.

Reactions: RUFFSTUFF
I got one from a Virgin store in Dubai. Shelves are full there. I actually purchased it from a gentleman on eBay who traveled there. I was shocked Dubai has music stores stocked with DJI Mini 3’s.
It is a fantastic upgrade from the mini 2. It is already flight tuned out of the box. Cine mode is how the M3 should be.

The wait will be worth it.

Attachments

• 0488912C-330E-4F78-B1ED-49974416B101.jpeg
    0488912C-330E-4F78-B1ED-49974416B101.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: Stach
I ordered within 2-3 minutes of DJI Store availability (at least 15 minutes before DJI.com even showed the drone as existing) along with the Fly More Plus. Got the shipping notification on 5/25 via UPS but as of today 5/28 the UPS website still shows it as "label created" but that DJI hasn't given them the actual package yet. It shows delivery scheduled for 5/31 but that obviously won't happen at this point.
Not necessarily. I’ve had UPS labels be in that state until the item is delivered.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez