DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro USA Availability

nfarruggio

Reactions
Hello,

Has anyone in the states been able to procure a Mini 3 Pro w/ RC Smart Controller? If so, how/where were you able to purchase one? I ask because I am trying to buy one before I leave for vacation on June 26th and wondering if anyone had any suggestions of how to go about buying one.

Thanks!

I ordered mine on the morning of the 10th and DJI told me yesterday that my order will be delivered by the 31st. We'll see.

Reactions: whazzup
It looks like you can order that directly from DJI but with Expected delivery date: 06/29/2022. I also ordered one on the 10th but have not gotten anything back from. DJI yet.

It looks like you can order that directly from DJI but with Expected delivery date: 06/29/2022. I also ordered one on the 10th but have not gotten anything back from. DJI yet.
And you won't until it ships You can go to their chat and talk to Customer Service.

I ordered within hours and I'm being told May 31st so it's sounds like DJI is slow to ship since the launch date.

Reactions: RUFFSTUFF
I ordered within hours and I'm being told May 31st so it's sounds like DJI is slow to ship since the launch date.
Yeah, when I ordered the date was May 17th.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I was told shipping from DJI was 5/31. Interestingly, my credit card has been charged already. Most vendors don't charge until product has shipped.

Are you sure it wasn't just a temporary authorization charge that falls off after a few days? Or maybe DJI is a PONZI scheme, they can't manufacture until they get everyone's money! :D :D

Has to do with whether you ordered the Fly More package. That will cause a delay. I can wait.

Hello,

Has anyone in the states been able to procure a Mini 3 Pro w/ RC Smart Controller? If so, how/where were you able to purchase one? I ask because I am trying to buy one before I leave for vacation on June 26th and wondering if anyone had any suggestions of how to go about buying one.

Thanks!
Here's today's DJI chat answer for my order placed on May 10:
"As per checking it is estimated to shipped out on 31st of May and please allow within 3-5 business days for the actual delivery, just to set proper expectation holidays and weekends are not included on the business days."

"As per checking it is estimated to shipped out on 31st of May and please allow within 3-5 business days for the actual delivery, just to set proper expectation holidays and weekends are not included on the business days."
What I got on Saturday...

"Thank you for patiently waiting. Expected Delivery Date is on 05/31/2022."

Got same response. We'll see.

Has to do with whether you ordered the Fly More package. That will cause a delay. I can wait.

Actually, they CLAIMED in chat (which I hold in low regard for accuracy ) that they will split the order. They CLAIM they split mine. From our previous chat:

Per checking it here, the order is split shipped and the DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) is estimated to ship on or before 2022-05-31 and is estimated to deliver on 2022-06-05. The DJI Mini 3 Pro Fly More Kit is estimated to ship on or before 2022-06-06 and is estimated to deliver on 2022-06-11. Rest assured that we will ship out your product as soon as possible according to the purchasing order.

Of course I take that with a VERY LARGE grain of salt, although someone in the UK posted somewhere that their order was split. :D

Reactions: Torque
Ordered with the screened RC and extra capacity battery fly more kit an hour or so after announcement. No idea when it will get here, my M2P works fine in the meantime.

Ordered with the screened RC and extra capacity battery fly more kit an hour or so after announcement. No idea when it will get here, my M2P works fine in the meantime.

So does my paper airplane. :(

I ordered on the 5/11, money gone from account and did not bother to call and ask (seemed to me it would not make a difference). No shipping date as of yet on my order page. 😔
Patients is a virtue, Piloting a kick *** drone is more fun!

Is it not available from retailers until August? Amazon says 8/1.
There are different availability dates depending on which package you choose. The RC package is the soonest.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman