DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Proc RC Not Charging Completely

IronSky1

Reactions
Just received my 3 Pro a couple days ago and found that the RC will not charge completely. Indicator goes to 3 dots and stays there.
Has anyone seen this and/or solution.

What power supply are you using?
Consider getting a 65W power supply.

Reactions: RUFFSTUFF
Just received my 3 Pro a couple days ago and found that the RC will not charge completely. Indicator goes to 3 dots and stays there.
Has anyone seen this and/or solution.
No I've never seen that.. get in touch with dji and find out.. when you power it up and pull down from the top right corner to access the menu how much battery is it showing?

Not had this, charges just fine, especially with a 65 W brick.
Have to add, it really lasts (had about 8 - 10 flights each about 25 min) and was still at 2 lights. The old SC needed more power (but certainly had a brighter display).

Not had this, charges just fine, especially with a 65 W brick.
Have to add, it really lasts (had about 8 - 10 flights each about 25 min) and was still at 2 lights. The old SC needed more power (but certainly had a brighter display).
Draw your finger down from the top on the new DJI RC, and change your brightness level.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Draw your finger down from the top on the new DJI RC, and change your brightness level.
Yeah, I know, you have to do it manually as there is no ambient sensor unlike on today's smartphones.
Still the old SC was brighter with 1,000 nits and had a special mode to improve it in sunlight. :cool:

Maybe not by the figures but if you have the old SC you would certainly recognise the difference.
I have tinted glasses and with the new RC it is harder to see compared to the SC.
If I had the old SC I would question my sanity! ;)

Point is, if it's so bright that you can't see the screen with 700nits, you probably won't see it clearly with 1000nits. That and all the other factors that go into the readability of a screen other than just nits.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada