DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Registration stickers

Scoobert

Reactions
The surface is textured everywhere and my dymo stickers will not stick to anything except the top of the battery. Which doesn't conform to the rules. My writing is horrible so a sharpie is out, is there other options?
Thanks

Thank you mine is registered because I use nothing but the long range batteries.

I will look into the stickers, as rough as the surface is I didn't thing anything would stick to it.

A vendor here on the Forum offer these.

They might work.

Tell them you're a member here for a possible deal?

Reactions: Scoobert
Thank you mine is registered because I use nothing but the long range batteries.

I will look into the stickers, as rough as the surface is I didn't thing anything would stick to it.
Forgot about that...puts you over the weight limit.......on the 4 pro, those batteries activate RID...do they do that on the 3, also?

Reactions: Scoobert
Forgot about that...puts you over the weight limit.......on the 4 pro, those batteries activate RID...do they do that on the 3, also?
Yes it does, which makes running the small batteries problematic. So I sold the battery that came with the unit and bought another plus battery. Which was cheaper then buying a rfid unit :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MARK (LI)
Yes it does, which makes running the small batteries problematic. So I sold the battery that came with the unit and bought another plus battery. Which was cheaper then buying a rfid unit :)
For my Mini 3 Pro, I run all large batteries too but I kept one small battery just because. I believe Mini 3 Pro has rid anyway so since I had it registered, makes no sense trying to run light. Now I can attach skins, strobes,...whatever else.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clabu