DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 VS Mini 3 Pro

Did I see a rumor about obstacle avoidance sensors? That would be a nice upgrade, but at what co$t?

Several rumors are now saying there is no "Mini 3" but only the "Mini 3 Pro" coming in 3 variants... without controller / with controller / with screen controller and the pricing is only available for things named "Mini 3 Pro."

Perhaps the plan is to keep the Mini SE or perhaps Mini 2 on the market as the "low end" model and the 3 Pro the top.

Good, how about we all start speculating about it.
Okay... 3 models:
  • Mini 4 Extra Pro
  • Mini 4 Super Extra Pro
  • and with restricted speed and a smaller sensor for $100 less, The Mini 4 Pro-Am
There will be a special Eddie Bower Edition of the Pro-Am (look for EBE in the product number), only 1000 made, that have a Panda logo on the right side, and comes with a DJI Golf Shirt, DJI logo golf balls, and tees.

Extra 100 bucks.

I’m waiting for the mini 6 which will not even have propellers
I read on Twitter that it will have a 5-kg tractor beam and an onboard 3D printer for making replacement props, which can be auto installed during flight. It's just shipped without props and makes its own while it's being linked to the controller.

Reactions: EpicFlight
Sweet, but will wait for thr mini 8, which will have warp drive and need no avoidance sensors because it'll equip a shield emitter.

Will be the last decent release ever, since at the rate the world is going down the toilet, the mini 9 will just be a rock with a sticker on it.

Reactions: test2000Anafi
Sweet, but will wait for thr mini 8, which will have warp drive and need no avoidance sensors because it'll equip a shield emitter.

Will be the last decent release ever, since at the rate the world is going down the toilet, the mini 9 will just be a rock with a sticker on it.

posters will be like: well I don’t need the mini 8 because my 7 is good enough! The 7 was the best one because dji messed up the mavic 6 launch

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsuruncle