DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 pro and Goggles 3

Just a reminder that the Mini 4P works with the Motion Controller 2 and Goggles 2 and Integra, so if you already have those you can have the same experience without getting an Avata 2 or the MC3 and goggles 3 separately.

Yes, the Mini 4 Pro supports both O3 and O4 protocol.

Reactions: Torque and 3rdof5
To answer the OP's question of is anyone going to do it, (assuming he means flying the mini4 pro in FPV with goggles of any type) my answer is yes I already do (with the Goggles 2 and MC2) and its awesome. I don't own an Avata but when my Mavic 3 was updated to work with FPV I jumped to get my Goggles2 and MC2 combo for it. And while it works perfectly, the Mavic 3 is just abit too big for FPV IMO. However the mini4 Pro is a perfect size for FPV and alot of fun to fly in FPV. I highly recommend it!

However the mini4 Pro is a perfect size for FPV and alot of fun to fly in FPV. I highly recommend it!

Very true!

I'd just add the precaution that the M4P is quite fragile compared to the Avatas, so be careful how risky you get with it. FPV is very tempting to do wilder stuff.

Reactions: 3rdof5
Droning on, I didn't realize mini 4 pro works with 03. I just thought 04. Thanks for the info. Now, if everything would just work with the RC2 controller.

Droning on, I didn't realize mini 4 pro works with 03. I just thought 04. Thanks for the info. Now, if everything would just work with the RC2 controller.

To be clear, I don't know for certain if they added support for O3 to the aircraft, or O4 to the MC2 and Goggles 2 and Integra, all have programmable SDRs.

I assume the aircraft, as it makes more engineering sense. One device, codebase to maintain for this feature, instead of 3 older devices that might all have to be modified and then have a firmware release if there was a serious bug.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki