DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
1695088624217.png

Reactions: mavic3usa
From the charts, it show the Plus battery being for both Mini 4 and Mini 3 but for the regular battery it lists only the Mini 3. That's interesting.

And then there is Fly More and Fly More Plus; that's going to be confusing if both packages are available in the same country. :(

Have drone packages ever been country specific?

Have drone packages ever been country specific?
I recollect reading that certain things that DJI make are for selected countries only e.g.
a) some sort of "dongle" that I think facilitates using the mobile phone networks to carry control signal and, I think, thereby extend control range.
b) FCC vs CE versions of the Mavic Mini.
c) Small capacity batteries for the Mavic Mini in Japan, I don't know about other mini series batteries.
d) The "Plus size" battery for the Mini 3 series not being officially available in either the UK or the EU .or both

The Plus Combo would make now totally sense in the EU. C0 drones get 2024 aa 120m high restrictions (from starting point) in the app. A Mini 4 Pro + the plus batteries would get C1 could be flown without that restriction in the app. If you live in a country with a lot of mountains (like me in Austria) 120m from the starting point is nothing if you fly up hill. I would never buy such a drone.

From that photo, I take it there’s not going to be a drone only option.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have thought so because the only people with a controller that can work, are Air 3 owners.

What I would like to see would be a Fly More Combo with the RC-N2.

I recently got the Air 3 FMC with the RC-2, and I would much prefer having the RC-N2 as a second controller, than having two RC-2's.

I guess we shall see!

Reactions: agia57

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d