Premium Pilot
Reactions
Here we go again...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230807_110912_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230807_110912_Chrome.jpg
    910.2 KB · Views: 286
Reactions: RangerEd
I hear you. I wonder Which product designer they stole from Apple. In a few years we will all be flying Mavic 14's

Dji just keeps flooding the market with new products. I guess they need to add an aircraft to the O4 line so the new RC's can fly more than just the Air 3 lol.

Reactions: redserv
A few months ago I posted about dreaming of a dual camera in a Mini style drone. If they can pack a wide-angle lens and a 3X Tele lens into a sub 250g drone, then I think that would be my ideal drone. I love my original dual camera Mavic 3 and have even considered an upgrade to the Mavic 3 Pro, but the restrictions for flying the Mavic 3 and the constant need to keep my Pilot's licence updated (every 2 years) have made flying a larger drone much less practical when you weigh in the cost and the locations you can fly at.

Chris

Reactions: 3rdof5
Would be a welcome addition if they could manage to pack a tele camera on. Personally, apart of the main camera upgrade, I would prefer them to add the simpler propeller mounting system of Air and Mavic lines.

Reactions: Chrislaf and 3rdof5
Reactions: Torque and loop
This is all just speculation. We have no idea how they run their business practices.
Totally - but given they don't NORMALLY discount their stuff, it does seem to lend some credence to the idea that a new mini 4 is coming "soon". They did a similar thing with the mavics before they released the 3 too,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique