DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Waypoints - POIs not saving

Dronebike

Reactions
Hoping for some help with this. I tried Waypoints today by adding them along my first pass over a particular route. I also added a number of POIs to keep the camera oriented. After recording I replayed the route and it worked brilliantly, making smooth moves throughout. My only issue is when I open the route again, my 5 POIs are not there, just the waypoints. Don't the POIs get saved too? thanks1

Reactions: Paul Harvey
Will follow - I'm thinking about adding a Mini 4 to the fleet.

Will follow - I'm thinking about adding a Mini 4 to the fleet.
The Mini 4 seams awesome to me so far. It took me about 10 minutes to build a route to inspect our dam and the incoming flow by slowly flying the route and dropping waypoints. Hopefully I will figure out the POI but if not I’ll just add hang time and do photos that way. I’m not sure if the preferred way to add a POI is to fly right over it and make it a gps rather than optical waypoint but since snow comes and goes I’m guessing gps. Wish there was a way to edit negative elevation but it seems not. That’s a programming error.

No need to start drone for this. You can edit the saved mission and add POIs. Make sure the correct waypoint points to the correct POI. Then SAVE, using the library instead of the Save and Exit option.

I love it so much, that I've spent the day creating my Multi-Zone Authorization Custom unlocks (1yr) on FlySafe so that I don't have to do it several times a week. It's the perfect accompaniment to the M2P IMHO

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas