DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4

rickw

Reactions
Hi guys,just got new mini 4 and it shows update available to 10.3.3.Should I do update? Also,do any of you use any type of case or cover to provide a little tighter fit in rc,thanks

I also updated mine to the current version. I'm not sure a case would fit. The mini 4 is a perfect fit on my RC, doesn't need a case. I can hold just the RC and let the mini dangle and give it a good hard shake and tit doesn't budge.

Thanks guys,got mini yesterday,went out to fly and new go 4 app wouldn't let me and I'm not moving my firmware any higher than 700,lol

Note, if your map doesn't show up on your new Mini in DJI Go4 (mine didn't). Just uninstall and then reinstall the app to fix this.

Reactions: JMF
tried that,I'm on older firmware,it's trying to make me upgrade which I won't do

tried that,I'm on older firmware,it's trying to make me upgrade which I won't do

Are you sure? DJI hasn't mandated firmware updates (other than the recent Spark update). I simply hit "Cancel" or "Ignore" and keep flying.

I was afraid to just ignor a 30-50 flight restriction that said I couldn't fly beyond that range

Hi guys,just got new mini 4 and it shows update available to 10.3.3.Should I do update? Also,do any of you use any type of case or cover to provide a little tighter fit in rc,thanks
My mini 4 is so tight in the RC that I couldn't use a case for the mini, it slides into the slots on the extension arms with the corners sticking out.Landscape.

My mini 4 is so tight in the RC that I couldn't use a case for the mini, it slides into the slots on the extension arms with the corners sticking out.Landscape.
Was not able to use a case either.... works fine w/out but my Mini 4's screen is not nearly as bright as I thought it was going to be so much so that I tried another NIB Mini 4 with the same results. My Note5/Edge 7 are significantly brighter. For this reason alone Mini 4 is probably a no-GO and Crystal Sky up next.

Reactions: Adamcain112
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
56cbr600rr