DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Combo bag - attach a shoulder strap?

ScoobyD00

Reactions
Got my mini combo and had a great first flight.

Ill be doing alot of walking and taking the mini with me whilst out in the uk.
The bag that comes with the combo kit is very sturdy and holds everything I need but it doesn't come with a shoulder strap.

I see that there are two what seem to be fabric loops by the carrying handle?. Can you attach a strap here do you know?.
Don't want to be walking and holding the carrying handle all the way.

The bag that comes with the combo kit is very sturdy and holds everything I need but it doesn't come with a shoulder strap.

I see that there are two what seem to be fabric loops by the carrying handle?. Can you attach a strap here do you know?.
The best way to carry these types of bags is to put them in a rucksack. More comfortable than a shoulder strap, and space for other things too.

Reactions: rafare and Garcino

Did you sort a shoulder strap? The bag does look decent, but like you I’d prefer a shoulder strap as well.

I fitted a shoulder-strap to the case pretty much on the day I got it. I had an old point-and-shoot camera case that had a strap with clip/hooks on the ends.

The case loaded up with drone, controller and a full set of batteries weighs less than a typical DSLR bag full of kit, so is quite comfortable to carry on walks. If going on a longer hike I might pop the case in a rucksack as I'd have a few other things I'd be taking too.

Reactions: Garcino
Personally I've always used a decent hiking rucksack whenever I've had a small enough drone case to go inside it. That way you get all the extra pockets for other kit, such as ND filters, spare props, landing pad, gloves etc.

I fitted a shoulder-strap to the case pretty much on the day I got it. I had an old point-and-shoot camera case that had a strap with clip/hooks on the ends.
Where have you attached the clips to on the flymore bag? I’m trying to find a video but can’t. Just so I can buy a generic strap off Amazon

Thanks

There are 2 small loops stitched in at either end of the built in carry handle on the flymore case. I presume they're for exactly this purpose.

This photo shows them:
handle.JPG

Reactions: Drony_Drone
Wanted to find gray straps but in any case this works for me perfectly. I always had a problem of putting the case somewhere. I mean when there’s nowhere to put it but on the ground and that’s most of the time for me (and don’t want to get it too dirty wouldn’t want to clean it somehow) and now I don’t have to. But the issue for me personally is that loops are above the case not on the sides (that wold be much better) and more to the lid of the case and that makes it more uncomfortable to carry if you want to show of the sign on case(not a problem personally). When you turn in around it feels much better and if I don’t need it it fits perfectly under the battery hub with my Ipad holder that also has a neck strap. And when I do use it (which is practically always) I can easily pack / unpack everything in midair.

Attachments

• AE86C17D-AAEF-402F-964A-291B7006ADD1.jpeg
    AE86C17D-AAEF-402F-964A-291B7006ADD1.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member