DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Pro 3 DJI Pro controller

jefff

Reactions
In the latest firmware, the DJI Controller no longer saves video (albeit low res) to the controller whilst shooting video? So therefore there is no preview immediately you have landed the drone? You have to download video/photos from the drone to your mobile device. If I have a 128gb micro SD in the controller is there no way to connect the drone to the controller and backup files from the drone to the SD card in the controller?

You can physically pull down from the top of the screen and there is an option to do a screen recording much as was done from a smartphone on other birds that don't have a built in screen on the controller. That's all I have ever known was available. The screen recording includes the pop up messages that are seen, I think. I'm not sure what is new or changed in any recent update. I'd be curious to learn as I often don't bother with the screen recording function.

When I first got my Mini 3 Pro with the DJI controller. The controller automatically recorded the transmission from the drone. I didn't need to operate the screen record function it simply recorded the 720p transmission from the drone. This function has disappeared (formerly called App Album). All there is now is the Aircraft Album and you have to have the drone powered up (and getting hot) whilst you look at the videos/photos. Is there a way to download from the aircraft to the SD card in the Controller?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78