DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini WaSP with STROBON Standalone - White

AcorreiA

Reactions
Hi there! Post to show how i ended to glue the strobe in order to stay protected inside the bag. Hope you enjoy.
IMG_20201020_135544.jpgIMG_20201020_135544.jpg

IMG_20201020_135454.jpgIMG_20201020_135454.jpg

IMG_20201020_135444.jpgIMG_20201020_135444.jpg

Nice. I have the same beacon. I bought a 3D printer holder for this beacon that clips on the belly of the Mini. I can easily see it 1/2 mile away in the middle of the day. The mount was from the Etsy vendor Misschrisyco. She does 3D printing for drone accessories and this mount was made for the MM.

Reactions: OregonEd
Nice. I have the same beacon. I bought a 3D printer holder for this beacon that clips on the belly of the Mini. I can easily see it 1/2 mile away in the middle of the day. The mount was from the Etsy vendor Misschrisyco. She does 3D printing for drone accessories and this mount was made for the MM.
I finally end up glue it in the gbelly just beside the MM light...and fits the DJI case!

Please post a link for purchasing this strobe. Thanks.
Here it is:

Actually, I just realized I have a similar but different LED. I have the Flytron Strobon Cree. Here is a link to the underbelly mount for thr cree. She also makes them for the other flytron models as well.

Miss Chrisy Co LED Mount for Mavic Mini

Reactions: AcorreiA
Out of curiosity, when it's on the battery door can you still see it when the orientation is pointing towards you? As opposed to being on the underside of the mini. Also What about red/green orientation lighting? Thought if I did that, it'd probably be on the underside of the rear motors since it might interfere with the antennas in the legs of the front arms.

Out of curiosity, when it's on the battery door can you still see it when the orientation is pointing towards you? As opposed to being on the underside of the mini. Also What about red/green orientation lighting? Though if I did that, it'd probably be on the underside of the rear motors since it might interfere with the antennas in the legs of the front arms.

I thought the same thing, but others have indicated that the leg LEDs don't interfere with the antennas and they haven't had a reductyion in range. I'm going to get those next.

Good day, i put the strobe in the belly if my MM. so i can see it moving forward or backward. Firehouse Arc2. Thanks

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair