DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini2 with nvidia K1?

NG Wildman

Reactions
OK, so I have a NVIDIA K1 and would like to use it with my Mini2 and M2Pro. can anyone suggest the right DJI download and version of the NVIDIA? Has anyone done this? I don't usually post questions here; just advice or answer/opinions. I remember doing research at the time I bought the NVIDIA and I picked it over the ipad mini 4. So I just tried the DJI fly app that works well with my Android phone and it says that my device is not compatible with the version. Thoughts?

Last edited:
OK, so I have a NVIDIA K1 and would like to use it with my Mini2 and M2Pro. can anyone suggest the right DJI download and version of the NVIDIA? ..... So I just tried the DJI fly app that works well with my Android phone and it says that my device is not compatible with the version. Thoughts?
The only applicable app for the Mini 2 is DJI Fly
The DJI Fly app is a 64 bit app but the K1 came in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
It's likely that you have the 32 bit version and it won't work.

The K1 was a good tablet in its day.
But the DJI apps we used back then were a lot less demanding and to fly nowdays you really need a phone/tablet with 4GB of RAM and a fast processor.
To use DJI Fly it also has to be a 64 bit tablet or phone.

Reactions: NG Wildman
The only applicable app for the Mini 2 is DJI Fly
The DJI Fly app is a 64 bit app but the K1 came in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
It's likely that you have the 32 bit version and it won't work.

The K1 was a good tablet in its day.
But the DJI apps we used back then were a lot less demanding and to fly nowdays you really need a phone/tablet with 4GB of RAM and a fast processor.
To use DJI Fly it also has to be a 64 bit tablet or phone.
Thanks. I kinda thought is was along those lines. My Samsung phone works flawlessly, but I really want to use a small tablet for some of the flying. I am not opposed to apple products, however, I prefer Samsung. Any suggestions for a drone committed tablet from Samsung? Just looking for 8" or 9"...nothing large. I have large tablets and I don't want that for drone use.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji