DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini3pro drone had a communication error with the battery

florjankosir

Reactions
You've essentially outsmarted the SMART in the battery which is there to protect the BATTERY. Once a Lipo get down to a certain low charge state (~3V/cell) it causes irreparable chemical damage to the battery.

DO NOT Try to recover/recharge this now SUSPECT battery. Safely dispose of it and under NO circumstances try to recharge it. An overly discharged LIPO could potentially lead to FIRE during a recharge after an OVER discharge. Internal damage (invisible from the outside) is NOT something you want to play around with.

Hm Hm Hm.

The first Mini3pro drone had a communication error with the battery. They replaced my drone. Fortunately, the flight ended with a completely empty battery (the drone fell from about one meter at 49% battery status) because I happened to be looking at the camera settings. Why didn't you replace my battery when the error information is clear and the battery status is crystal clear.

Hm Hm Hm.

The first Mini3pro drone had a communication error with the battery. They replaced my drone. Fortunately, the flight ended with a completely empty battery (the drone fell from about one meter at 49% battery status) because I happened to be looking at the camera settings. Why didn't you replace my battery when the error information is clear and the battery status is crystal clear.

I'm not sure why you chose to QUOTE me and then said, "Why didn't you replace my battery..."

You do realize this is not a DJI forum and no one here works for DJI in any capacity. This is an international Discussion Forum that specifically talks about "DJI Mavic Series" of aircraft but we are in no way affiliated with DJI at all.

Safe Flights :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13