DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Minimize the app and cannot reconnect.

BruiserNL

Reactions
Hello all. Sorry if this has been asked before but after a quick search I cannot find the answer I am looking for. My issue is this. On a few occasions I have minimized my DJI GO 4 app to look at something on my iPhone 6S. When I switch back to the app I cannot connect to Mavic. On a few occasions I had to restart the iPhone. I did try quitting the app but no luck. On the last occasion I did unplug the DJI supplied lightning cable from the controller and reinserted it right away and the connection was restored. Just curious if this is common and if there is a fix. Many thanks.

It happens to me too and I am not aware of a fix. It's just another example of poor software quality.

That's a bug in GO4. It might worth also trying to use the USB on the lower part of the RC instead of the side port.
While doing so, disconnect the side USB port.

Hello all. Sorry if this has been asked before but after a quick search I cannot find the answer I am looking for. My issue is this. On a few occasions I have minimized my DJI GO 4 app to look at something on my iPhone 6S. When I switch back to the app I cannot connect to Mavic. On a few occasions I had to restart the iPhone. I did try quitting the app but no luck. On the last occasion I did unplug the DJI supplied lightning cable from the controller and reinserted it right away and the connection was restored. Just curious if this is common and if there is a fix. Many thanks.

I feel your pain.
I like to do my online banking when I fly.
Those disconnects are annoying.
Once it caused me to deposit to my savings instead of my checking.
That disconect could have caused a bounced check!

I feel your pain.
I like to do my online banking when I fly.
Those disconnects are annoying.
Once it caused me to deposit to my savings instead of my checking.
That disconect could have caused a bounced check!

Thanks for that very informative reply. There's 10 seconds of my life I will never get back.

Reactions: vanim8
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard